We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Tiramisu Without Mascarpone
- Biscuit cookies in strips of 0.5 centimeter thick 350-450 grams
- Homemade cream 500 grams
- 5 eggs
- Sugar 1 cup
- Instant coffee 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder for tiramisu powder
- Salt 1 pinch
- Boiled warm water 1 cup
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cream, Sponge Cake, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Teaspoon, glass, mixer, medium bowl, kitchen knife, hand whisk, large bowl, small bowl, food foil, deep pan, refrigerator, serving dish
Cooking tiramisu without mascarpone:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.
Using a kitchen knife, we break the shell of the eggs, but pour the yolks with squirrels into different dishes. The first component is in the middle bowl, and the second is in the large.
Step 2: prepare a mass of egg yolks with sugar.
Pour sugar into a bowl with egg yolks and beat thoroughly with a hand whisk until smooth. Attention: you don’t need to be very zealous, just grind the components to the state of yellow mass.
Step 3: prepare the egg whites.
Pour a pinch of salt into a bowl with egg whites and, using the mixer, carefully beat everything at high speed until a uniform, thick foam is formed. Immediately after this, we proceed to the preparation of tiramisu cream.
Step 4: prepare the cream for tiramisu.
In a container with whipped egg whites, spread the homemade cream and continue to whip everything with a mixer at medium speed. We should get a thick homogeneous mass.
Then, in small portions, we begin to add here a mixture of egg yolks with sugar, while continuing to whisk everything with improvised equipment. Everything, the cream is ready! By the way, this is a great replacement for mascarpone. With it, tiramisu acquires a pleasant creamy taste and aroma.
Step 5: making coffee.
Pour coffee into a small bowl and fill it with warm boiled water. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Step 6: prepare tiramisu without mascarpone.
We cover the deep pan with food foil so that it goes on the sides of the container. Next, with clean hands, dip each cookie on both sides in instant coffee and spread in rows in a row so that you get one flat layer. Then fill it 1/3 of the cream. Attention: try to evenly coat the base of tiramisu with a creamy mass, so that the baking is well saturated on all sides and becomes airy, like dough. Now lay out the second layer of cookies, but so that each top biscuit lies perpendicular to the bottom. So we close the space, and we get a homogeneous beautiful cake without voids.
This layer is also filled with cream. And at the end we lay out the third tier, consisting of cookies located perpendicular to the previous one.
We cover everything with the remaining cream and sprinkle tiramisu with cocoa powder on top. Now, so that our cake is infused and taken, put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Step 7: serve tiramisu without mascarpone.
We take out the finished tiramisu from the refrigerator and put it with a tablespoon in portions into a special flat plate. We serve such delicious and very tender pastries to the dessert table along with tea, coffee, compote or juice.
- if you do not want to use homemade cream, then replace them with store creams with a fat content of at least 35%. They should be very thick, like sour cream. Then and only then will tiramisu succeed;
- such a tiramisu turns out so tender that it just melts in your mouth. In this regard, it is very difficult to transfer from a baking sheet to a plate. If you can’t do it with a tablespoon, do not be discouraged. Instead, take a kitchen spatula and pry a cake off the edge. So you get bigger pieces;
- if you have a liquid cream, then the next time change the ingredients sequentially. Beat the egg yolks with sugar, then add the cream to them and only after that, introduce in small portions a lush, dense mass made of protein with a pinch of salt.