We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker
- Buckwheat 1-2 multi-cups
- Cold purified water 4-6 multi-cups
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Butter 30 grams
- Main ingredients Buckwheat
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Slow Cooker, Sieve, Silicone Shovel, Serving Dish, Tablespoon, Medium Bowl
Cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare buckwheat.
Pour buckwheat into a sieve and rinse thoroughly under running water. After that, fill the medium bowl with ordinary cold water and dip the buckwheat sieve there. With clean hands, mix the main ingredient directly in the water and look: if the liquid has not clouded, then we washed the cereal well and you can proceed to the process of preparing the dish. If not, then change the water in the bowl and wash the buckwheat a few more times in the bowl.
Step 2: prepare buckwheat in a slow cooker.
Pour the buckwheat groats into the multicooker pan, add salt and fill everything with purified water. Attention: water should cover buckwheat 2 fingers. After that we cover the appliance with a lid, set the Buckwheat mode and cook the dish until the signal. Immediately after that, open the lid, add a piece of butter to the multicooker pan and gently mix everything with a silicone spatula. All buckwheat is ready!
Step 3: serve buckwheat in a slow cooker.
As soon as the buckwheat is ready, pour it with a silicone spatula onto a special flat plate and serve it to the dining table. Porridge is very tasty, crumbly and aromatic. You can treat all your friends and family to such a dish. And if it will be in addition with a salad of fresh vegetables and boiled or fried meat, then it will be super-pleasure!
- For cooking, it is necessary to use a proven high-quality cereal without any dust and pebbles.
- If pebbles and other objects still come in buckwheat, then before washing the ingredient under running water, put it on a flat surface and sort it out with your hands.
- In the buckwheat in the slow cooker, you can add any spices, allspice, peas, and bay leaf. Then the dish will be more aromatic.
- To make porridge have a pleasant creamy aftertaste, it is best to add homemade butter to the dish.