We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sesame Salad Ingredients
- Sesame seeds 1 tablespoon
- Cilantro 3 sprigs
- Carrots 3 jokes (large)
- Mint 1-2 sprigs (optional)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- Lemon juice 1/2 tablespoon
- Ground ginger 1 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients Carrot
- Serving 5 servings
Bowl, salad bowl, tablespoon, knife for cleaning vegetables, cutting board, kitchen knife, grater, fork.
Cooking Sesame Salad:
Step 1: prepare the carrots.
Rinse the carrots thoroughly with warm water, removing pieces of adhering earth and other dirt from it. Then remove the peel from the vegetable, after which you should again substitute it under a stream of water. Grind the washed carrots several times, chopped into strips or grated on a coarse grater.
Step 2: prepare the greens.
Greens, so that it becomes even a little more aromatic, wash not with cold, but with warm water. Then shake it off excess moisture and, laying on a cutting board, cut with a knife into very small pieces. You can also use special kitchen scissors for convenience.
Step 3: preparing a gas station.
Pour freshly squeezed juice of citrus fruits into the bowl, add ground ginger and olive oil to it. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients with a fork.
Step 4: mix the salad with sesame seeds.
Pour the prepared carrots into the salad bowl, sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper to taste. Stir and only then season by pouring the prepared mixture of oil and juice. Mix well again, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top and proceed to serve, enjoying the fresh aroma and bright salad.
Step 5: Serve Sesame Salad.
Salad with sesame seeds does not require any special serving. Just put it in portioned plates and serve for breakfast, lunch or afternoon snack, in general, when you yourself want to try this healthy and tasty dish.
Enjoy your meal!
- Often it is recommended to fry sesame seeds, but this is by no means worth it, because due to heat treatment it loses all its useful properties, turning into a spicy seasoning and nothing more.
- Instead of cilantro, you can use the greens that you prefer, since many people don’t like the bright aroma of this particular herb.
- Sometimes a sour apple is added to carrots and sesame seeds, but in this case, the dressing is prepared without the participation of spicy ginger.