We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Meat quesadillas ingredients
- Tartilla (corn tortillas) 4 pcs
- Minced meat 400 g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Bow 1 pc
- Cheese 150 g or to taste
- Pickled or pickled cucumbers 2 pcs
- Tomato sauce 2 tbsp. spoons
- Mustard 2 tsp or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Beef, Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineMexican Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Frying pan, Grater, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula, Plates
Cooking quesadillas with meat:
Step 1: Prepare vegetables and cheese.
Peel the onion, rinse it under running water and put it on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut it into a small cube about 5 mm and transfer it to a clean plate.
We wash the tomatoes under running water and chop either a small cube or beautiful slices. Prepared tomatoes are placed in a separate plate.
Cheese grated with large holes.
We spread the cucumbers on a cutting board and cut into cubes or thin strips.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.
We turn on the medium heat on the stove, pour vegetable oil into the pan and put on the burner. After it warms up, spread the minced meat, sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Fry the meat for 10 minutes, periodically stirring with a kitchen spatula.
When most of the meat juice has evaporated, add tomato sauce and mustard to the minced meat. Again, mix everything, cook another 1 - 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
Step 3: Form and fry the dish.
Pour a little vegetable oil into a clean frying pan, put on the burner and turn on medium heat. In the meantime, the oil warms up, transfer one corn tortilla to a clean plate, divide it visually in half and spread the meat into one part (count so that the forcemeat is enough for another 3 tortillas). In a chaotic manner, we arrange tomatoes, onions and cucumbers.
And sprinkle with the main component - cheese. It is needed in order to glue corn tortillas.
Now close the cake with the free part and transfer it to the pan. Fry until golden brown on both sides, gently turning over with a kitchen spatula.
Step 4: Serve quesadillas with meat.
Before serving, the dish is cut in half and laid in a beautiful plate. Casadilla with meat is served hot for a hearty breakfast or as an appetizer along with hot, aromatic tea or coffee.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can supplement the minced meat with any vegetables, as well as beans or olives.
- If you are not a big fan of mustard, adding it to the dish is not necessary at all.
- The dish can be shaped differently: the filling is laid out over the entire area of the tortilla, sprinkled with cheese and covered with a second tortilla, also fried on both sides. And before serving it is cut into 4 parts.