We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Beans with Stewed Vegetables
- Carrot 1 pc
- Canned beans 1 can (300 g)
- Onion 1 pc
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Celery stalk 1 pc
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Beans, Onions, Carrots, Celery, Garlic
Knife, Grater, Kitchen spatula, Cutting board, Plates, Frying pan with a lid, Cooker
Cooking Beans with Stewed Vegetables:
Step 1: Prepare the vegetables.We wash the carrots under running water, peel them, lay them on a cutting board and cut them into cubes, circles, slices of any shape about 1 cm in size or rub on a coarse grater.
Peel the onion and garlic, rinse under cold running water and chop. Onions in a cube or half rings, and garlic in small pieces of arbitrary shape, you can even use a special garlic box.
We wash the celery stalk under running water and cut it into cubes or slices on a cutting board. The main thing is that the cutting of vegetables was about the same size and looked harmonious in the dish itself.
Remove the peel from the tomato - either cut it with a knife or scald it with boiling water. Now we rub them on a grater with large holes or grind in a blender to a mushy state.
Step 2: Stew the vegetables.We put the pan on the stove over medium heat. Pour a little vegetable oil and spread the vegetables: onions, carrots and celery. Fry them until soft 5 - 7 minutesstirring occasionally with a kitchen spatula. Then add the tomatoes, mix, slightly reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer the vegetables 10 minutes.
Then add the black pepper, salt and garlic, mix everything again until smooth.
Step 3: Add the beans to the stewed vegetables.Open a jar of canned beans, drain the juice through a colander, and put the beans into a pan, mix it with vegetables and simmer for about 3 - 5 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the beans with stewed vegetables.We chop the finished dish on plates and serve hot together with bread or homemade rolls. As a complement, you can offer sour cream and herbs. That's it, our beans with stewed vegetables are ready!
Enjoy your meal!
- This dish can be supplemented with other vegetables, for example, zucchini, bell pepper, cabbage, potatoes or zucchini.
- If only ordinary dry beans were found in the house, then you have to soak it first: 200 grams of beans need 350 ml of water and leave for 4-6 hours. Then drain the water and boil until completely cooked without salt.
- Not only black pepper is suitable for our dish, but also turmeric, cloves, as well as nutmeg or cumin.