We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making a sandwich with vegetables
- Wholemeal bread 4 slices
- Medium size avocado 1 piece
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- Sesame 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Tomato, Avocado, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Serving dish, Plate - 2 pieces, Teaspoon or tablespoon
Making a sandwich with vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the avocado.
We wash the avocado under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the vegetable into two halves. In one part there will be a bone, so we carefully get it out of there with sharp equipment.
Now with the help of a tablespoon or teaspoon (it is convenient for anyone) we get the pulp of the component from the peel. Attention: since the flesh of the avocado itself is very delicate, it is better not to risk it and initially not to cut the peel, since the vegetable may lose shape. After that, cut each half lengthwise into thin pieces (plates) and transfer to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the tomato.
We wash the tomato under running water and put it on a cutting board. We remove on the vegetable the place where the tail was attached and after that we cut it into two halves. We cut each part of the component into thin plates and transfer to a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare a sandwich with vegetables.
Put one slice of bread on a flat serving plate. Spread avocado slices with the first layer and sprinkle them with a small amount of sesame.
Put tomato slices on top (if the size of the bakery product allows, the tomato can be cut into slices if desired), salt and pepper to taste and cover with a second bread slice. Repeat the same procedure from start to finish with the remaining ingredients.
Step 4: serve the sandwich with vegetables.
Once the sandwiches with vegetables are ready, serve them at the dinner table. This dish is perfect for a hearty breakfast or lunch at work. Hot sandwiches and coffee can be served with sandwiches.
- If desired, you can add Crimean onion rings to sandwiches. In addition, you can fry the bread on one side in a pan in a small amount of olive or vegetable oil to a soft golden color.
- In order to make the sandwiches more juicy, you can put a small amount of mayonnaise or mustard sauce on top of the tomato with the third layer.
- To make sandwiches easier to eat, you can cut them in half diagonally into triangles.
- Avocado is a very tender vegetable, the flesh of which is somewhat reminiscent of fondant. Therefore, it can be laid out not with thin plates, but directly spread with a knife on the surface of the bread.