We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Sour Cream Gelatin
- Sour cream with a fat content of 15-20% 2 cups
- Gelatin 2 teaspoons
- Sugar or icing sugar to taste
- Pure warm water 60 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Sour Cream, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
Teaspoon, Small bowl, Small pan, Cooker, Kitchen gloves, Medium bowl, Mixer or whisk, Refrigerator
Preparation of sour cream with gelatin:
Step 1: prepare the gelatin.
Pour gelatin into a small bowl and fill it with warm water. Stir everything several times with a tablespoon and leave aside for 10-15 minutesso that the gelatin can swell.
In the meantime, put a small pan with ordinary cold water on medium heat. When the water boils, gently place a bowl with swollen gelatin over the pan. We make a small fire and, occasionally stirring with a tablespoon, completely dissolve the gelatin. Attention: the component must never boil. Therefore, as soon as it becomes liquid and uniform in consistency, turn off the burner, and remove the bowl using kitchen tacks.
Step 2: prepare the sour cream.
Important: everything needs to be done quickly so that the gelatin does not freeze while we prepare sour cream. So, pour the sour cream and pour the sugar into a medium bowl. Using a mixer or hand whisk, beat the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is formed. Attention: To speed up the process, sugar can be replaced with powdered sugar.
Step 3: prepare sour cream with gelatin.
Pour dissolved gelatin into a sour cream mass in a thin stream and simultaneously whisk everything with a whisk. When the mass becomes homogeneous with a slightly yellowish tint, go to the next step in the preparation of the cream. Attention: depending on the fat content of sour cream, the mixture can become very liquid. This is not scary, because, having cooled, the cream will become thick. So, put the bowl in the refrigerator to infuse for 1 hourbut.
Step 4: serve sour cream with gelatin.
Sour cream with gelatin is best prepared when pastries are already baked in the oven. It turns out very tasty and well permeates baked dough.
- Sour cream with gelatin can be prepared as a dessert. To do this, add any berries or pieces of fruit to the liquid sour cream mass and only after that we put it in the refrigerator to solidify.
- With this cream you can make a cake without baking. To do this, put cookies on the surface of the cream, and only after that we put it in the refrigerator to insist. During this time, the cookies are well soaked in cream, and we get a real cake!
- If you do not have too much time, then you can increase the amount of gelatin: by 2 cups of sour cream - 2.5 teaspoons of gelatin. Thus, the cream thickens faster.