We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Madrid Garlic Soup
- Broth (beef) 500 grams
- Bulgarian pepper 1 piece
- Egg (by the number of servings) 3-4 pieces
- Garlic (head) 1 piece
- Vinegar 0.5 Tbsp
- Bread (white, stale, in the number of servings) 3-4 slices
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Greens to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Veal, Garlic, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineSpanish Cuisine
Cooking Madrid Garlic Soup:
Step 1: We start making broth.
First, prepare beef broth. To do this, take a pan of the appropriate size and throw meat without bone into it, fill it with cold water and put it on a large fire. When the water reaches a boil, do not forget to periodically remove the foam from the broth with a slotted spoon.
Step 2: Add vegetables to the broth.
Cut the carrots into two, and the onion into three parts (I personally cut the carrots in circles, because this way more juice will come out and the broth will be more aromatic). Add to the broth and cook for one hour, sometimes it takes more time, try so that the meat is cooked.
When the vegetables have reached a mild state, we will remove them from the pan and they will not be needed anymore. Boil the meat for another 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: Chop the bell pepper and garlic.
5 minutes before the broth is prepared, chop the bell pepper in small pieces and send it to the boiling broth. A little salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes. After that we take out the meat and filter the broth.
While preparing the broth, take the garlic and chop very finely. Then you should mix it with one teaspoon of salt.
Step 4: Make Garlic Croutons.
In a frying pan with olive oil, we send garlic. Lightly fry, for one minute over low heat. Make sure that the garlic does not burn, then we spread the slices of bread on top of it, so we get garlic croutons.
Fry the croutons on both sides until golden brown, remove and put on a plate. Ready croutons can be pepper. Then they should be laid out on plates in which you will serve soup.
Step 5: Cook the eggs.
Pour a liter of water into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add some salt and vinegar. We rotate with a spoon in a container, as if creating a funnel, and carefully break one egg into boiling water, let them harden slightly during boiling. If you do not like liquid yolk, the cooking process should be extended for several minutes more. We take out the finished eggs with a slotted spoon and put them on top of the toast. Then top with the finished broth.
Step 6: Serve.
Madrid Garlic Soup ready. Pour it into plates. Each plate should have one egg. Sprinkle with chopped herbs. All inspiration and ...
Enjoy your meal!
- For cooking soup, you can use frozen broth. Or, if you don’t want to fool yourself, dilute several broth cubes in water.
- Instead of fresh bell pepper, you can take one tablespoon of paprika and add it to the broth the moment you add salt and pepper
- Eggs can be driven directly into the boiling broth itself, and do not boil them in a separate pan. If you are afraid that breaking eggs immediately into a pan, they will crawl, you can break each egg separately into a bowl and only then gently pour into a boiling broth.