We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making salted cucumbers without brine
- Fresh cucumbers 1 kilogram
- Salt 1 tablespoon (no slide)
- Dill 1 bunch (small)
- Parsley 1 bunch (small)
- Garlic 3-4 prongs (large)
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Garlic
- World Cuisine
Knife, Cutting board, Plastic bag - 2 pieces, Bowl, Refrigerator, Plate
Preparation of salted cucumbers without brine:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin with, we choose cucumbers, I used very small fruits with a length of 8 to 10 centimeters. In principle, their size depends on your desire, you can take a larger one, but then you will have to cut off the “caps” on each side of the cucumber and cut them into 2 to 3 parts so that the cucumbers are saturated with salt. We wash them together with bunches of dill and parsley under cold running water from any kind of contamination.
Dry the vegetables with paper kitchen towels, and shake the greens over the sink, getting rid of excess moisture. We send cucumbers in a clean plastic bag.
We put dill with parsley on a cutting board and finely chop with a kitchen knife.
Peel the garlic cloves, put on a cutting board and chop into small cubes of arbitrary shape.
Step 2: prepare salted cucumbers without brine.
Now add chopped garlic to the cucumbers.
Behind him chopped greens.
Then a tablespoon of salt without a slide.
After we take the bag by the handles and gently shake it for 30 - 40 seconds so that the ingredients are mixed.
We tie it.
Now put the bag of cucumbers in another clean bag, which we also tightly pack, shake again, put in a small bowl and put it in the refrigerator 6 - 8, and better 12 hours. During this time, we periodically take out the cucumbers from the refrigerator and shake them so that the juice that the vegetables let out during the pickling process does not settle at the bottom of the bag, but envelops the cucumbers with a thin layer. After the right time, you can start tasting.
Step 3: serve salted cucumbers without brine.
Salted cucumbers without brine are served chilled. The time for their salting ranges from 6 to 12 hours, it depends on your taste. For example, those that were salted for 6 to 8 hours have an average degree of salinity, they can be used as a snack, as an addition to a side dish, or savored with meat dishes and lard.
Cucumbers that have salted for 12 hours are more salty. They go well with many types of salads, for example, olivier, vinaigrette, okroshka, and just in a vegetable salad with fresh tomatoes and onions.
In any case, this recipe will delight you with its aroma, taste and pleasant simplicity of preparation. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- If desired, you can use either dill or parsley, you can also add cilantro.
- You can simplify the process of salting, after packing the cucumbers, leave them to salt at room temperature for 4 to 5 hours, after which they will be ready. They can also be cut into rings about 1 centimeter thick or slices up to 1 centimeter thick and 5 to 8 centimeters long, salted and put away in the refrigerator, such cucumbers will be ready in 20 minutes.
- Salted cucumbers without brine should preferably be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 2 to 3 days, after which they become too salty.
- The amount of garlic can be varied to taste or not added at all.
- Sometimes, for better salting, cucumbers are pierced in several places with a fork or a wooden toothpick.
- At will, before serving, cucumbers can be washed from excess salt and greens. Although this is not necessary, the salt is almost completely dissolved, and pieces of dill, parsley and garlic look very attractive on cucumbers and enhance the aroma.