Ingredients for making fried loin on bone
- Fresh pork loin on the bone 400 grams
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Plate, Lid pan, Kitchen stove, Kitchen hammer, Cling film or plastic bag, Serving dish, Wooden spatula, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking fried loin on the bone:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
We spread the loin on a cutting board and, using a knife, we clear of excess fat and films. We cut into several portioned parts so that a bone remains on each. Then thoroughly wash the meat under running water. Now wipe with kitchen paper towels and spread in a free plate.
In turn, put the pieces in cling film or plastic bag and lightly beat off with a kitchen hammer. Attention: try not to touch the bone so as not to crush it and thus not spoil the dish itself. We transfer the pork back to the plate, salt and pepper to taste and proceed to the preparation of our lunch or dinner.
Step 2: prepare the fried loin on the bone.
Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put on medium heat. When the container with the contents is very hot, gently spread the pieces of the loin into it and fry on both sides 5-7 minutes until golden brown. After that, cover the pan with a lid, slightly reduce the heat and simmer the dish 4-5 minutes. That's it, the fried loin on the bone is ready! To be already one hundred percent sure, you can pierce it with the tip of a knife and see which meat flows from the juice. If it is transparent, then you can turn off the burner and call everyone to the dining table. If not, then extend the frying time yet for 4-5 minutes. Important: the main thing is not to overexpose the loin, otherwise the dish will be dry.
Step 3: serve the fried loin to the bones.
We spread the fried loin with a wooden spatula on a special flat plate, decorate with fresh vegetables if desired and serve it with a glass of dry white or red wine, as well as pieces of bread, to the dining table.
- to prepare a delicious dish, you must choose a juicy fresh loin. To do this, first of all, pay attention to the color - it should be pale pink, and the meat must be unbroken. The layers of fat and fat should be white;
- in addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, the meat can be grated with any other to your taste;
- the loin can be fried not only on the stove, but also on the grill. You can also use a grill pan, then the meat will turn out more roasted and juicy.