Ingredients for Making Light Spring Salad
- Cabbage young (fresh) 300 grams (1/2 part of a small head of cabbage)
- Radish 200 grams (1 medium bunch)
- Cucumber 200 grams
- Green onion 1 bunch (5-7 stems)
- Parsley 3-4 branches
- Dill 3-4 branches
- Sour cream 150-200 milliliters or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Onion, Radish, Sour Cream, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl or salad bowl, Wooden kitchen spatula - 2 pieces
Cooking a light spring salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, we wash all fresh spring vegetables and greens under a stream of cold running water from sand, as well as any other contaminants. Then we dry them with paper kitchen towels and continue the preparation. We remove radishes and onions from the roots, and for each cucumber we cut off the ends on both sides and, if desired, clean them from the skin.
After that, one by one we lay out these products on a cutting board and chop. Parsley, onion, dill finely chopped, chop the cabbage with a thin straw, and slicing the rest of the vegetables depends on your desire, these can be rings, half rings, quarters, slices, slices or cubes.
Step 2: prepare a light spring salad.
Next, we shift the chopped vegetables and herbs into a deep bowl or salad bowl, sprinkle them with salt to taste and leave them in this form on 7-10 minutesto let the juice go. Then we season almost ready-made salad with black ground pepper, sour cream, with the help of two wooden kitchen shovels we mix everything to a uniform consistency and immediately serve a fragrant dish to the table.
Step 3: serve a light spring salad.
A light spring salad is served immediately after preparation. It can be served in a salad bowl or in portions on plates. Basically, it is considered a side dish that perfectly complements other equally delicious dishes of cereals, pasta, meat, fish, poultry or game. But on hot or lean days, you can enjoy it just with a slice of fresh bread. Healthy food is the key to health!
Enjoy your meal!
- A great addition to the vegetable set - a couple of tomatoes, sweet salad peppers and fresh cilantro;
- very often chopped vegetables are first sprinkled with salt, then watered with vegetable oil, to taste table vinegar or lemon juice, allowed to stand in this form for a couple of minutes and then season with sour cream;
- optionally, you can add a little dried oregano to the prepared salad, as well as white or allspice;
- sometimes sour cream is replaced with homemade mayonnaise, cream or fresh yogurt.