We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Toffee Glaze
- Hard toffee sweets 200 grams
- Butter 40 grams
- Milk or cream 15% fat 1/4 cup
- Icing sugar 1-2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 5 servings
Turk or stewpan, Cooker, Tablespoon, Wooden spatula, Kitchen gloves, Sterilized glass half-liter jar, Nylon cover, Cutting board, Knife
Preparation of toffee glaze:
Step 1: prepare the butter.
We spread the butter on a cutting board and, using a knife, cut it into small pieces. So it melts faster during the preparation of the glaze.
Step 2: prepare the toffee glaze.
We put pieces of butter in a saucepan and pour milk or cream here. We put on medium heat and, with constant stirring with a wooden spatula, bring the oil to a liquid state. When the mixture becomes homogeneous and boils, make a small fire, pour the icing sugar into the saucepan and spread the toffee. Cook icing from toffee, stirring constantly, until the sweets completely dissolve. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and set the container aside so that the mixture does not continue to cook.
Step 3: serve the toffee icing.
The toffee icing should be warm. Immediately after that, holding the stewpan with kitchen tacks, pour the sweet mass into a half-liter jar. Glaze can be stored in the refrigerator. To do this, close the jar tightly with a capron lid and put it in the refrigerator. The dessert itself is thick and not fluid with a creamy aftertaste. The main thing is that he does not freeze to the end.
Such icing can cover baked goods, for example, cakes, pastries, cookies. And also pour it with ice cream and fruits. In addition, if you want to make cream for shortcakes, then just add butterscotch glaze to butter or thick cream and, using a mixer, beat until smooth.
- For the preparation of glaze, you can use such an iris as the Golden Key, Icebreaker, Kies-Kies or Creamy Toffee.
- Butterscotch frosting can be served as a filling for a sandwich. To do this, after cooking, it is enough to pour the dessert into a bowl and serve with a piece of white bread to the dessert table.
- For the preparation of glaze, it is best to use homemade milk, since it is much fatter and the dessert is more saturated and thick.