Ingredients for making omelet with mushrooms
- Chicken egg 4 pieces (large)
- Champignons 150 grams
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Mozzarella cheese 100 grams
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- Nutmeg 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Purified water 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Eggs, Mushrooms, Butter, Sour Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Potato peeling knife, Kitchen board - 2 pieces, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Table fork, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen spatula, Saucer - 4-5 pieces, Bowl - 2 pieces, Plate
Cooking omelet with mushrooms:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, put on the kitchen table all the products that you will need to make an omelet. We spread butter and salt with spices over small saucers.
Peel the garlic cloves and squeeze through a press.
Grind Mozzarella cheese on a coarse grater or cut into thin layers, it will be much more convenient if you use a knife to peel potatoes.
We wash the mushrooms under a thin stream of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, cut off the roots and shred the champignons with 5 mm thick layers.
We lay out the prepared ingredients in separate bowls, and send the eggs to clean deep dishes. Add to them purified water, sour cream, nutmeg, salt, beat well with a table fork until splendid and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: fry the mushrooms.
We put a non-stick pan on medium heat and put the right amount of butter in it.
When it melts and warms up, we send mushrooms there.
Season them with curry and black pepper.
Fry mushrooms until light brown 2-3 minutes.
Then add garlic to them.
Cooking all together yet 5 minutes.
Step 3: bring the dish to full readiness.
After the right time, beat the eggs again and fill them with the fried mushrooms.
Mix everything with a kitchen spatula until smooth, and as soon as the bottom layer of the omelet is slightly set, sprinkle it with chopped cheese.
Reduce the heat to the smallest level, cover the pan with a lid and prepare the meal 10 minutes.
Then turn off the stove and let it brew more 5 minutes.
After that, remove the lid, divide the omelet into 4 equal servings, arrange them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 4: serve the omelet with mushrooms.
Mushroom omelet is served hot or cold as a main course. If desired, it can be sprinkled with chopped fresh or dried greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions. Also very often this dish is complemented by a salad of fresh vegetables and homemade bread, croutons or toasts. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- a set of spices is not essential, it can be adjusted to taste and desire, replacing spices with any others that are used during the preparation of dishes from eggs;
- very often mushrooms are stewed and fried along with thinly chopped onions;
- A good substitute for butter is vegetable, but in this case the omelet will turn out to be more fried and not so tender;
- sometimes finely chopped frozen vegetables are added to the fried mushrooms: carrots, celery, cauliflower, green beans, peas and corn. They do not require preliminary preparation, they were blanched before freezing, therefore we simply simmer everything together for a couple more minutes and fill with beaten eggs.